SRBX Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- The Sacramento Regional Builders Association (SRBX) reserves the right to refuse or cancel a membership in the SRBX at any time and for any reason. If SRBX refuses a new or renewing membership, organizations will be offered a refund for the remaining portion of their membership at the time of termination.
Membership Cancellation by Participant
- Notification of Membership Cancellation must be made via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated invoice renewal due date.
- All benefits of physical or digital format received by member organization must be cancelled/returned to the SRBX.
- All refund requests must be made by the organization’s primary contact or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the organization, card holder, and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or refunded by check.
The above policies apply to all SRBX memberships unless otherwise noted in membership materials. Please read all individual materials thoroughly for any specific policies.
SRBX Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
- SRBX reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If SRBX cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, SRBX has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Event Registration Cancellation by Participant
- No refunds will be given within 15 business days before the event; please plan accordingly. Send your cancellation request to email@example.com.
All SRBX Events:
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline (see above).
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the organization, attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or a refund check will be made payable to the cardholder.
The above policies apply to all SRBX Events unless otherwise noted in event materials. Please read all individual materials thoroughly for any specific policies.